A healthy, thriving workforce makes for a healthier business. Investing in health reduces health care costs, improves productivity.
Alternatively, poor health is bad for business. Chronic disease drives health care expenditures, which cuts into productivity and profits. Consider
- 67% of our workforce is overweight
- 1 in 4 has heart disease
- 1 in 3 Americans has high blood pressure
- $73 billion is the annual cost of obesity among full-time employees
- $15s billion loss to employers annually due to absenteeism from workers who are overweight and have other chronic conditions
- 45o million work days missed every year by full-time employees who are overweight and have chronic conditions
Wellness programs lead to prevention which means better business, higher profits.
Employee Benefit Advisors provides employee benefits, tax-advantaged healthcare, compliance guidance for ACA and Health & Welfare DOL Audits, and PEO Advisory & Consulting Services. We can customize a wellness plan for your budget and culture.